Please read and consider the following important information about the content of this website:
- This website describes the Rancho La Habra development plan (the “Plan”) that is proposed by Lennar Corporation and that is being considered by the City of La Habra. All this information about the Plan is based on current but preliminary design information (consisting of actual plans, studies and reports) prepared by engineers and other independent and qualified professional consultants for Lennar. Until all this preliminary design information has been reviewed and approved by the City, all the information about the Plan in this website is preliminary and subject to change without notice. This means that all the descriptions in this website could change without your knowledge until the final form of the Plan is approved by the City. The descriptions in this website that are preliminary and subject to change without notice include all statements about residential and commercial development, water conservation, view preservation, public parks and trails to be built, City revenue and school fee generation, traffic mitigation, and any other statements about elements or benefits of the Plan.
- This website contains general information about the Plan. Although the Plan includes proposed new home neighborhoods, nothing in this website is an offer or the solicitation of an offer for the purchase of a new home in Rancho La Habra. Before any new home in Rancho La Habra may be offered for purchase, a Subdivision Public Report for such home must be issued by the California Bureau of Real Estate and provided to each prospective new home purchaser.
- Although special attention is given in the Plan to reducing the impact on existing views across Rancho La Habra from surrounding homes, Lennar does not represent and cannot guarantee that all existing views will be preserved. Neither can views from new homes within Rancho La Habra be promised. Any views may be altered by land development, construction, and the growth of trees and other landscaping.
- All references in this website to specific amounts or quantities (for example, to dollars, gallons, miles or acres) are only approximations. These amounts and quantities will vary from actual, final or as-built conditions, as applicable, and are subject to change without notice.
- All plans to build out Rancho La Habra as described in this website are subject to change at any time, without notice.
- Depictions of homes, hardscape, landscape and other features of the Plan are artist conceptions and also subject to change without notice.
- Persons in photos do not reflect racial preference and any housing will be open to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin.
- Lennar does not represent and cannot guarantee that Rancho La Habra will be served by any particular public school or school district. School and school district boundaries may change over time.